As demands on our fiscal resources grow, grant writing is a key strategy to advance and accelerate development of our academic programs, student support programs and faculty research. Faculty and staff with a general interest in grant writing or a specific competition in mind should contact Ann Robinson (email@example.com) to talk about how the faculty/staff and OSP can best collaborate to produce a competitive proposal.
Frequently requested information is accessible below:
- Guidelines for Proposal Submission for Faculty and Staff - The guidelines provide a clear statement of the procedures faculty and staff should follow in submitting proposals for external funding. Please note two important provisions:
- All proposals must be reviewed by the appropriate cabinet officer and the president before submission to the sponsor.
- For proposals requiring matching funds, the source of the match must be approved by the president prior to submission.
- FAQ: Information Commonly Needed for Proposals
- For the purposes of grant submissions, Pitt-Bradford is considered a unit of the University of Pittsburgh, and the information contained in the following link applies. However, on submissions from Pitt-Bradford, the Applicant Organization should be listed as "University of Pittsburgh - Bradford Campus"
- Forms - The 0136 and 0202 forms are the most commonly used forms, and OSP staff are available to assist with completion of forms and arrange for requisite signature approvals.
- Form 0136: Sponsored Programs Submission form
- Form 0202: Sponsored Programs Detailed Award Budget