Degrees and Credentials:|
University of Pittsburgh at Bradford
Ashley Young is the Digital Media Coordinator at The University of Pittsburgh at Bradford. Ashley is an alumna of the university, earning her Bachelor's degree in Broadcast Communications in 2015. During Ashley's time on-campus she was a student leader, acting as president to various clubs. Now, as a staff member, Ashley uses her skills in social media management, photography, videography, and digital media to assist in growing the university's online presence as well as documenting university events and producing content for both print and online publications. In her free time Ashley enjoys writing poetry, practicing yoga to trap music, binging on Netflix and Hulu, recording podcasts with her best friend, and impromptu road trips.
Research, Accomplishments, and Publications:
- Student Life Award, University of Pittsburgh at Bradford Honors Convocation, April 2015
- The James D. Guelfi Award in Communications, University of Pittsburgh at Bradford, April 2015
- First Place Award for Art, Numb, Bailey's Beads Literary Magazine, 2015
- University of Pittsburgh at Bradford's “50 and Be-yond” photography exhibition: First Place Award in black and white category, Numb, Third Place Award in best student shot and Third Place Award in most creative photo, Resentment, 2014
- Who's Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges, 2014 - 2015 ed..