AP, IB, and CLEP credits

  • AP, IB, and CLEP credits

  • Have you:  
    • taken College Board Advanced Placement (AP) courses and AP exams,
    • earned credit through the International Baccalaureate (IB) Program,
    • taken college courses while in high school through dual enrollment programs through other colleges or universities,
    • completed College Level Examination Program (CLEP) tests?

    If the answer is yes to any of these, you may be entitled to credits toward your program requirements at Pitt-Bradford.  If you have not already done so, please follow the steps below.

    To have AP, CLEP, or IB examination scores evaluated for credit, request that your scores be sent directly to our Enrollment Services Office from the College Board or your regional IB office.  

    For college-level work completed while you were in high school, submit official college or university transcripts to our Enrollment Services Office. A minimum grade of “C-” is required for consideration of all dual enrollment courses.   

    College level credits policy