Student Service Holds


    You may find that you have a Student Service Hold when you come to conduct business in our office. Holds can be placed by a variety of University offices. If you have a hold, you will be referred to the appropriate office to resolve the matter before you can register or transact any University business. Types of holds include academic, missing data, disciplinary, high school transcript, immunization, and financial.