Information about Res Life
- Students are required to live on campus for two years, unless they live with their parents in the Bradford or surrounding area (International students must live on campus every year).
- For returning students, Housing is by seniority with seniors having the first choice.
- Fall Housing assignments go out Aug. 1
- New freshmen move-in will be Friday, Aug. 23, from 8 am to noon (instructions will be emailed to your Pitt email account in August)
- Transfer and returning students move-in either Saturday, August 24, 2019 from 9am-5pm or Sunday, August 25, 2019 from noon-5 pm. All transfer and returning residents check in at the Housing Office to receive their keys and/or card access for the residence hall.
- To the right is a list of our Residence Halls including diagrams and list of all that is included in your apartment/room
To help you ease into college life, we employ specially trained students as Resident Advisors. These RAs, who are upper-class students, assist students with their transition to college, welcome back returning students, provide educational programming, and are a "point-of-contact" for any issues. Your RA lives in your section and has all the supplies you will need for your apartment (trash bags, light bulbs, toilet paper, vacuum, etc.). Your first section meeting will be move-in weekend where you'll meet your RA, get some basic information about Housing, and receive our Housing gift.
We also provide:
- RESNET - the university's computer network including wireless in all halls
- Residence Hall Linens Program You can purchase linens that fit our (36X80) beds and other supplies.
- Travel & transportation information to help you get around locally and make your trips home more easy
- Renter's Insurance
- Here's a list of What we provide & What not to bring. Be sure to check this out before you pack the car
- Here's a Technology Tips sheet from CTM for connecting to the Internet
- Check out our Housing & Meal Rates which are some of the lowest rates in PA
- Need something repaired? Contact the Residence Life and Housing office at 814-362-7630
- For the latest updates, like our Facebook page
Residence Life Staff