Students are required to either submit proof of COVID-19 immunization or request an exemption.
First you’ll need to access the Student Health Patient Portal:
- Log in to my.pitt.edu with your username and password.
- Type Patient Portal into the search bar.
- Click on Student Health Patient Portal Pitt-Bradford.
- On the next screen, make sure you select University of Pittsburgh and choose “remember my selection for this session only.”
- The Pitt-Bradford Student Health Patient Portal home screen will appear. From here you can access online health forms, upload health information, and view secure messages.
To submit COVID Vaccination Information
- Select Immunizations
- Select Enter Dates
- Select the COVID vaccine you received (Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer or Moderna)
- Enter the dates as documented on your COVID vaccination card
- then select Upload
- From the pull-down menu, select COVID Vaccine Card
- Attach a copy of your COVID vaccination card and upload