You are now able to order and receive transcripts by electronic PDF. However, please be aware that some institutions and employers may not accept electronic transcripts. You may also place an online order to have your transcript mailed. There is a fee for this service.
If you are a graduate, were previously enrolled, or were a College in the High School Student go here.
If you are currently an enrolled student login here.
We will still offer over-the-counter services to students, which include:
- Official Transcripts that are signed and sealed
- Enrollment Verifications
- Unofficial Transcripts on white paper with no seal for currently enrolled students with a valid student ID card
There is no fee for transcripts and verification of enrollment forms printed at the counter in the Office of Enrollment Services. This free service is for "issued to student" copies only.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have questions.
The University of Pittsburgh is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education. Individual school or program accreditation may be verified by contacting the Dean's Office of the academic center identified on the student's record.
University of Pittsburgh Policies and Guidelines
- Acceptable Computing Access and Use
- Capital Assets
- Computer Access and Use
- Computer Data Administration
- Copying Copyrighted Material
- Guest Wireless Acceptable Use
- Illegal File Sharing
- Incident Response
- Network Usage Standards
- Residential Network Acceptable Use
- Student Code of Conduct
- University Administrative Computer Data Security and Privacy
- University Network
- Use and Management of Social Security Numbers and University Primary ID ("UPI") Numbers
- Wireless Network Standard
University of Pittsburgh at Bradford Policies and Guidelines
Note: The following policies are not meant to replace existing University of Pittsburgh policies, but rather build upon them and may enforce more stringent requirements.
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Acceptable Encryption Policy
- Antivirus Guidelines
- Change Management Policy
- Data Classification Access Control Policy
- Destruction of Sensitive Data
- Incident Response Plan
- Internet DMZ Equipment Policy
- Lab AntiVirus Policy
- Password Policy
- Remote Access Policy
- Remote Access Tools Policy
- Risk Assessment Policy
- Server Audit Policy
- Server Backup Policy
- Server Security Policy
- Server Setup Policy
- Shared Account Policy
- Virtual Private Network Policy
- Workstation Security Policy