Policies, Procedures and Forms

Academic Records and Transcripts

You are now able to order and receive transcripts by electronic PDF. However, please be aware that some institutions and employers may not accept electronic transcripts. You may also place an online order to have your transcript mailed. There is a fee for this service.

If you are a graduate, were previously enrolled, or were a College in the High School Student go here.

If you are currently an enrolled student login here.

We will still offer over-the-counter services to students, which include:

  • Official Transcripts that are signed and sealed
  • Enrollment Verifications
  • Unofficial Transcripts on white paper with no seal for currently enrolled students with a valid student ID card

There is no fee for transcripts and verification of enrollment forms printed at the counter in the Office of Enrollment Services. This free service is for "issued to student" copies only.

Contact us at if you have questions.


The University of Pittsburgh is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education. Individual school or program accreditation may be verified by contacting the Dean's Office of the academic center identified on the student's record.

IT Policies

University of Pittsburgh Policies and Guidelines

University of Pittsburgh at Bradford Policies and Guidelines

Note: The following policies are not meant to replace existing University of Pittsburgh policies, but rather build upon them and may enforce more stringent requirements.