Welcome to the Pitt-Bradford Alumni Association!
You join a network of 10,000+ Pitt-Bradford alumni across the country and around the world. As you begin the next chapter in your life as a Pitt graduate, we want to help you stay connected with Pitt-Bradford and your fellow Panthers.
Here is a checklist of important tasks you should complete before graduation.
As a graduate you are able to access:
- Alumni Benefits & Services
- Alumni Career Resources and support from Pitt-Bradford Career Services
- Alumni IT Service Offerings
- Class Rings and Diploma Frames
Financial aid has provided valuable information to assist graduates:
- Where to Go – What you need to know about your student loans - step by step
- Student Loan calculator – Worksheet to help you organize and calculate your student loan debt
- Exit Counseling – Instructions to complete required Loan Exit Counseling
- Public Service – information on Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program
- Student Loan Information – Repayment terms and options and repayment tools
- We Can Help – Trouble making payments? There are options.