Why take summer classes?
- Catch up or get ahead with your studies
- Select from 4, 6, and 12 week sessions
- Take upper-level courses to complete your degree.
- Enroll in classes that fill quickly during the school year.
- Pick up credits online.
- Choose the session that works with your summer plans.
- Wrap up general education requirements.
- If you’re a current Pitt student from any campus, contact your advisor to register
- If you’re coming from another university, complete this form. A member of our Admissions team will email you to confirm your registration.
Please contact the Office of Admissions if you have further questions. 1-800-872-1787 email@example.com
Summer Tuition and Fees
Tuition is charged on a per credit basis if you are registered in less than 12 credits for summer.
If you are a current Pitt Bradford student and would like to be considered for some form of financial aid, please complete this Summer Financial Aid Form after you have registered in summer classes:
Standard tuition: $569 per credit/$6,830 flat rate if 12 or more credits
Nursing tuition: $729 per credit/$8,751 flat rate if 12 or more credits
Engineering tuition: $659 per credit/$7,919 flat rate if 12 or more credits
Standard tuition: $1,063 per credit/$12,767 flat rate if 12 or more credits
Nursing tuition: $1,356 per credit/$16,281 flat rate if 12 or more credits
Engineering tuition: $1,258 per credit/$15,100 flat rate if 12 or more credits
In addition to tuition, students are charged a Computer Networking Fee of $100 if registered in less than 12 credits & $175 if over 12 credits. Other course specific fees may apply. This includes Internships.