- Online application , At the latest, your application and all required application materials must be received by: June 1: fall term (August)
October 15: spring term (January) Applying online waves the $45.00 application fee.
Academic records. This includes:
- Original or certified, official secondary school records from grades 9-12 (transcripts, marksheets, certificates, examination results, etc.) and any national/state examination results required in your country. Note: If your secondary record only includes grades 10-12, please submit the third year of your middle school transcript.
- Literal translations of your records if they are not in English.
- Official transcript evaluation. Note: depending on the evaluation service you select, you may be able to send all your records to the evaluation service which will then forward them to Pitt.
- SAT or ACT results. If you have taken either or both of these tests more than once, we strongly suggest you send all of your scores. We will take your highest subscores and put them together for your composite score. We also require that you submit your writing score. Your official results should be sent by the testing agency directly to the University of Pittsburgh at Bradford using the appropriate code number:
- SAT - 2935
- ACT - 3731
- Official TOEFL or IELTS results, if required. Click here for exceptions.
- Freshmen who have taken university credits should also submit:
- Official post-secondary records and, if they are in a language other than English, literal, translated versions of them, and an official evaluation of those credits (see Step 2) and an
- Official course catalog and/or course syllabi for all courses completed at a college or university outside of the U.S. or complete course descriptions for the courses, modules, and subjects that you have completed and plan to complete. If your records and/or course catalog or course syllabi are written in a language other than English, an English translation must be submitted. Submit this to the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid. Note: The University of Pittsburgh at Bradford does not accept or recognize transfer credit evaluations done by other institutions.
- $45 application fee in U.S. dollars is required with all submitted paper applications.. We are unable to accept checks from banks outside of the country unless they have a branch in the U.S. unless specified otherwise above in Step 2, mail your required documents and forms to:
University of Pittsburgh at Bradford Office of Admissions
300 Campus Drive
Bradford, PA 16701
- Or, you can send them as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use your full legal name in your e-mail, exactly as it appears on your passport, so we can properly match your documents with your application.