Welcome. Bienvenue. Willkommen. Benvenuto. Recepcin.
Pitt-Bradford is a regional campus of the University of Pittsburgh, a public research university serving Pennsylvania as well as the world. We have a diverse community of students, faculty, and staff and have students from many different countries, backgrounds and experiences.
Some students come to our campus and stay for all four years because they prefer smaller classes and feel comfortable being a part of our diverse, inclusive and welcoming campus community. As Pitt-Bradford students, they also have access to the vast resources of the University of Pittsburgh.
Others spend their first two years on our campus and transfer to another Pitt campus for their remaining two years. The vast majority of our majors can be completed this way.
Regardless of campus location, all degrees are conferred by the University of Pittsburgh, which is recognized by the Chinese Ministry of Education. All diplomas are signed by the university’s chancellor, provost and chairman of the Board of Directors.
At Pitt-Bradford, you will:
- Choose from more than 40 majors, including business management, biology, mathematics, pre-medicine and petroleum technology
- Sit in smaller classes, so you’ll get personalized attention
- Get to know your professors, who will be your teachers and your mentors
- Have access to many academic resources available if you need extra help
- Be able to participate in a wide range of activities, from student clubs and organizations to athletics and recreational and intramural sporting events
- Earn a degree from the University of Pittsburgh, which is recognized all over the globe
- Be part of a university that has been recognized by The Princeton Review as one of the Best Colleges in the Northeast for 17 consecutive years
Scholarship for International Students
If you are an international student (non-U.S. citizen) and plan to live on campus, you may be eligible to receive a $9,612 Panther Room and Board Scholarship for International Students, which will cover all costs associated with our average double-room occupancy and average meal plan (260 meals/10 guest meals.) The award is renewable each year for four years as long as you maintain eligibility.
You may be eligible if you:
- Are a new, admitted freshman and plan to enroll full time
- Have a secondary school cumulative high school GPA of at least 2.5 (U.S. equivalent)
- Have a TOEFL score of at least 100
- Have taken the SAT test and received a combined math and Evidence-Based Reading and Writing score of at least 1030. If you take the ACT, your composite score must at least 20
If you are transferring from another international institution, you may be eligible if you:
- Apply as a full-time student
- Show proof of high school graduation (complete with graduation date)
- Have an overall GPA from all other post-secondary institutions attended of at least 2.50 (US equivalent)
- Have earned at least 24 credits
- Have an overall TOEFL score of at least 100
For more information or if you have questions - please complete our International Students Information Request form. You can also apply to our campus and enjoy all the benefits of a University of Pittsburgh education.