Pitt-Bradford Arts 2023-2024 Kaleidoscope Matinee Series for Schools
Welcome to the Kaleidoscope Matinee Series for Schools, the University of Pittsburgh at Bradford’s innovative series of live performances designed to educate, entertain, and inspire young audiences.
- Performances are approximately 60 minutes long unless noted.
- Reserved seats vary by production. Discounts are available by reserving spaces by June 30, 2023.
- Schools will be given one free seat for every 20 reservations made to accommodate a teacher or chaperone with the group. All other seats need to be purchased.
- Payments should be made by cash, school check, or money order and received two weeks prior to the show date. Refunds will be issued if Bromeley Family Theater cancels a performance. Refunds won’t be given for unused seats if cancellations are not made at least two weeks prior to the show date. We are unable to refund payment for unused seats on the day of the show.
- Orders are filled on the date your payment is received by the Bromeley Family Theater. Seating assignments are at the discretion of the Arts Programming staff. Tickets aren’t issued for Kaleidoscope. Groups are escorted to their assigned seating blocks upon arrival.
- Requests for special-needs accommodations should be made in advance of the performance date. American Sign Language interpretation may be provided if possible for one performance of each show upon request. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of the scheduled performance.
- Reserved parking is available for school buses. Please specify the number of school buses you will bring so we can plan to accommodate them.
- Each production company recommends grade levels, but please use your own discretion when selecting shows for your group.
- Study guides are available for each show, usually by going to the artist's website listed after each show.
Questions? Contact Courtney Mealy
814.362.5027 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.