Local bus transportation is available at no charge to students, faculty, and staff with a valid Pitt-Bradford ID during the Fall & Spring terms via the Area Transportation Authority (ATA). Schedules are available at the information desk in the Frame-Westerberg Commons, or at Campus Police and Safety.
- The Red Route runs Monday-Friday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. with stops in front of Campus Police at 29 minutes after the hour.
- The Blue Route runs Monday-Friday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. with stops in front of Campus Police at 20 minutes after the hour.
- The White Route runs Monday-Friday 6 to 10 p.m., Saturday 3 to 10 p.m., and Sunday Noon-10 p.m. with stops at the residence halls beginning at the top of the hour.
- You can also participate in the call and ride program-- when given 24 hours notice, ATA will pick you up and take you to the Bradford Regional Airport or the Bradford Bus Station. Weekend ride requests should be made by the end of the business day Thursday. Please call 814-368-5823 to make arrangements.
Additional area travel services:
Bus transportation is available to select cities through the Oakland campus for Thanksgiving, winter and spring recesses. Watch for details in your email.
The Bradford Regional Airport provides flights to Pittsburgh International Airport via Sun Air Express for $29 one way. Transportation to and from the airport is available via ATA. See above.
The Buffalo Niagara International Airport is two hours north of campus and provides flights through the following airlines: American Airlines, Delta, Frontier Airlines, Jet Blue Airways, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines and Vacation Express. Bus information below explains how to get to the airport from campus.
Fullington Trailways provides service from Central Pennsylvania to their end point destinations in Buffalo, N.Y., Pittsburgh, Wilkes-Barre and Harrisburg. Bus departs and arrives at the Crosby Mart at 578 South Ave. College fare is $29. Or use the Buffalo to Bradford taxi service, below.
When in Buffalo, N.Y., use the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority, NFTA, to get to the Amtrak Train station or the Airport. The bus station is 0.5 miles or 6 blocks from the Amtrak train station, which is a quick cab ride. (Other options are walking and bus #16A or #36M.)
Local taxi services:
- Sears Luxury Transport: Warren, PA 814-730-8032
- Olean Limousine Service 317 N. Second St., Olean, NY 716-373-5466 or 877-644-5466
- PREMO Limousine Service Olean, NY 716-372-4546
- Buffalo to Bradford Taxi Service at https://buffalotransportation.com
You can also utilize the 'Ride Board' in the 2nd floor lounge of the Frame-Westerberg Commons.