Local bus transportation is available at no charge to students, faculty, and staff with a valid Pitt-Bradford ID during the Fall & Spring terms via the Area Transportation Authority (ATA). Schedules are available on the ATA website, at the information desk in the Frame-Westerberg Commons and at Campus Police and Safety.
- The Red Route runs Monday-Friday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. with stops in front of Campus Police at 29 minutes after the hour.
- The Blue Route runs Monday-Friday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. with stops in front of Campus Police at 20 minutes after the hour.
- The White Route runs Monday-Friday 6 to 10 p.m., Saturday 3 to 10 p.m., and Sunday Noon-10 p.m. with stops at the residence halls beginning at the top of the hour.
- You can also participate in the call and ride program-- when given 48 hours notice, ATA will pick you up and take you to the Bradford Regional Airport or the Bradford Bus Station. Weekend ride requests should be made by the end of the business day Thursday. Please call 814-368-5823 to make arrangements.
Additional area travel services:
Bus transportation to/from Bradford Regional Airport and Bradford bus station
With at least 48 hours’ notice, you may receive free ATA bus transportation from campus to or from
the Bradford bus station or the Bradford Regional Airport. To schedule, call 1-866-743-3282 Monday through Friday during normal business hours. If your transportation need is on a Sunday or a Monday, you must arrange for your pick up drop off the previous Thursday. This service is available only for the Bradford Regional Airport and Bradford bus station.
Air transportation from Bradford Regional Airport to Pittsburgh International Airport
Bradford Regional Airport offers affordable daily service to and from the Pittsburgh International Airport. Southern Airways offers Pitt-Bradford students, which is only available by calling 814-580-9421 and making a reservation. You will need to identify yourself as a Pitt-Bradford student and present your ID card when you check in.
Ground transportation to Buffalo-Niagara International Airport
Buffalo-Niagara International Airport is 80 miles from Pitt-Bradford and the closest major airport. You have transportation options to get to the Buffalo airport.
• Premo Limousine Service in Olean, N.Y. provides door-to-door service between your residence hall and the airport. The cost is about $170, which includes tip. Call 716-372-4546 to arrange for transportation.
• Coach USA bus service in Olean, N.Y. The bus departs from Olean, which is about 20 miles from Bradford. For the current schedule and information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-352-0979.
Bus tickets can be purchased at the station. For more information, call Fullington Trailways at 800-942-8287