You'll need an official Pitt-Bradford photo ID card called the Panther Card. All ID cards are being replaced or generated remotely; upload photos online.
It will be your official ID as long as you are a student, faculty or staff member here. It doesn’t cost anything but you will need to upload your photo, go to the tab ID Card Self-Service Photo Upload.
Hold onto your card. If you lose your card the replacement fee is $25.00. For students the replacement fee will be charged to your student account.
If you are a faculty or staff member and your Panther Card is expiring in the next 30 days a new card can be issued with the same photo. Please request a new photo via email at email@example.com and submit your new photo via the online portal.
Your Panther card / ID is used to:
- check-out books and materials from the library
- use equipment in the Commons and Sports Center
- enter the Fitness Center
- eat in the dining room (with a valid meal plan) or use your FLEX and SHOP dollars.
- gain admission to certain athletic events and student activities programs
- Flex and Shop dollars can be used a vending machines, the Panther Shop for food and beverage, Hanley Library Café, the Qdoba Café, and the Marilyn Horne Hall Café.
- gain access to classrooms in the Duke Building (building access is for everyone, you need to be enrolled in a class in that building for classroom access).
Without your Panther Card, you won't be able to purchase a meal unless you choose to pay. All DINE, FLEX and SHOP account values will be transferred to your new card. New cards (without photo) can also be obtained at the Value Port in the Student Laundry.