We have two free laundry facilities on campus: one next to the Campus Police building and behind Baldwin and Faulkner residence halls and a second in the ceramics studio building. They’re open 24 hours a day and have a couch, vending machine and restroom. Check for available machines at the facility next to Campus Police or in the ceramics studio building.
To report a problem with a vending machine or laundry machine, visit https://help.upb.pitt.edu.
- Then, click the blue button at the top of the page that reads “Open a new ticket”
- Fill in all requested information and select a “Help Topic” from the list :
- Panther Services / Laundry Machine Issue
- Panther Services / Vending machine Issue
- Click “Create Ticket” at the bottom of the page and your ticket will be submitted and our team will help you resolve the issue ASAP.