George B. Duke Engineering and Information Technologies Building
Get hands-on training in a personalized environment and earn a degree from a world-renowned university. You won’t just design it, you’ll build it when you study:
- Make and test your own prototypes
- Cut, turn, weld and shape metal in a state-of-the-art machine shop
- 3D print prototypes from a variety of materials in our makerspace
- Test your design’s aerodynamics in a wind tunnel
- Tackle real-world problems with industry professionals
- Produce and test virtual reality and augmented reality applications
- Set up an industrial automation
- Design and build web and mobile applications
- Simulate cybersecurity attacks and defenses
- Laser engrave a passion project
- Build a working car with your friends
And, do that in a new building, built just for you. In the George B. Duke Engineering and Information Technologies Building, you will have the dedicated spaces where you can be creative and work with others. Read more about these unique spaces and what you will do in them.
With the hands-on experience you’ll get – and the University of Pittsburgh degree you’ll earn – you’ll be prepared to change the world. Read what some of our engineering alumni say about their Pitt-Bradford experience.