George B. Duke Engineering and Information Technologies Building
Get creative. Use your imagination. Build something amazing. Be an innovator. Help solve tomorrow’s challenges today. You’ll be able to do that and so much more when you study mechanical engineering technology, energy engineering technology, energy science and technology, computer information systems and technology, or informations systems,
- Design and build web and mobile applications
- Build and test your own prototypes
- Work on industrial automation
- Build and test virtual reality and augmented reality applications
- Operate equipment in a state-of-the-art machine shop
- Simulate cybersecurity attacks and defenses
- Test your design’s aerodynamics in a wind tunnel
And, do that in a new building, built just for you. In the George B. Duke Engineering and Information Technologies Building, you will have the dedicated spaces where you can be creative and work with others. Read more about these unique spaces and what you will do in them.
With the hands-on experience you’ll get – and the University of Pittsburgh degree you’ll earn – you’ll be prepared to change the world.
Ready to get your creative juices flowing? Be one of the very first students to create something amazing in this new building.