You've been accepted, and we're excited that you may be joining our friendly campus community.
If you haven't decided to attend:
Here are 10 reasons why you should. And, it's not too late to send us your deposit to secure your spot this fall. You can make your deposit by contacting our admissions office at 1-800-872-1787 or email@example.com. We know choosing a college is a big decision, so if you have any questions or need any information, just let us know.
If you have decided to attend, here's what to do next:
- You'll be attending our first-year orientation session in the summer
- The weekend before classes start, you'll be participating in Movin' On.
- Before you move into your apartment, you should know what to bring and what not to bring.
- You'll have a roommate, so here are some hints on how to get along with him or her.
- Pay your $225 deposit to reserve you place at Pitt-Bradford